Happy 10th Anniversary of Auracature Art Creation. During the Night of August 20, 2007 @ 2:34am, my family and I were awakened by a bright red light that flooded our lake house. The UFO Encounter on the south shore of Moira Lake between Madoc & Tweed Ontario, Canada not only turned the surface of a black granite rock to glass and left 9 burned circles in the field a couple hundred yards from where we slept, it triggered in me, Sterling Sinclair, an Art Style Later Entitled Auracature Art. I know of 4 others who had similar experiences in other countries between August 18 & 20, 2007. Each of these encounters triggered an automatic writing-like drawing method in the 5 people (men and women). Myself and one other, eventually developed a business around the newly inspired art forms. Today August 19, 2017 ends the first 10 year cycle of Auracature and the life we lived with this life altering visual healing language of creation. Today we celebrate the end of the cycle and tonight we celebrate the commencement of the new 10 year cycle. Over the past 10 years, Auracature has brought forth in me an existence that I only dreamed of before the UFO encounter in 2007. What will the next ten years bring forth? One thing that I am told is: “More Miracles.”
So cool – I get to draw Auracatures with marvelous people today – on this 10 th Anniversary of Auracature. 10 years ago, nobody recorded/drew Auracatures. Today, about 40 people have learned the first steps of Auracature creation/recording. A really cool thing about Auracature is – children and seniors seem to catch on the fastest. For many years I thought that I was told in visions: “Auracature for the ages.” But now after starting to teach Auracature I have begun hearing: “Auracatures for all ages.” This is a special day for me. I want to thank all of you near and far in physical/spirit/etheric/energy form celebrating with me today. We take the first new Auracature steps together.
Much love, Sterling Sinclair
Psychic Sterling Sinclair
Reading at Warkworth Psychic Fair
October 26 2013
What’s Your Spirit-Type?
Warkworth Town Hall for the Arts
Main Street, Warkworth, Ontario
10:00 am to 4:00pm
The last time that I attended a public Psychic reading event in Warkworth was in 2009 at the Warkworth Country Fair.
This is the second year for the Warkworth Psychic Fair and am thrilled to participate.
If you can make it, I look forward to seeing you there.
Here is an ad (not approved by the Psychic Fair committee).
Many Blessings and Much Love,
Psychic Sterling Client Testimonials & Comments
February 22, 2013
I see various kinds of people from various professions and at various points in their lives – from entertainers to physicians, from domestic engineers to physicists, from new age aware to traditional conceptualists, from religious to non-religious, and so forth. Over the course of my career, I have met some of the most interesting and fascinating people that I could have ever thought to meet. The things I have learned about all people is that all people have their own issues, beliefs, faiths, concepts, relationships, dreams. Every person is different and so each session I have with a client is different and each time I see the same client, the session is different. I do my best to meet the client where they are at that moment in the hopes of helping them achieve their dreams and move forward.
The following comments have been collected by my partner, clinicians, and me from emails and such.
You will notice that, different people perceive their session experiences differently too.
- The best hundred bucks I ever spent!
- I thought that there was no way what he told me was true or even remotely possible. Then as the last 2 years unfolded one thing after another came true. It was uncanny.
- Intense! But not in bad way.
- I don’t know what I was expecting… but it wasn’t that.
- When I said that he could tell me anything, I didn’t think that he would tell me that.
- He accurately described people in my life – all I did was write their names on a page. How is that possible?
- He always clears things up for me. I am grateful and that’s why I keep going back to him.
- I mean, there are just some things that I could never talk to anyone else about.
- Caring, Empathetic, Compassionate
- It is like having the top of your head removed and having installed a skylight to the stars.
- Learning that I was not alone in my experience was a great feeling. Now I can move on.
- If anyone is looking for different, this is it.
- Personally, I like the pictures, charts and diagrams that he draws.
- I like that he was a minister. He is so pastoral and understanding of my faith concerns.
- You can sure tell that he is a trained teacher. It was like being taught a lesson in life; a lesson that I actually paid attention to.
- Like I already knew what he told me, but how did he know that?
- Sterling helped me out with my grief. I didn’t think I would ever breathe again. Don’t get me wrong, I am still devastated. A parent should never have to bury her child. But for the first time in a long time, I saw a twinkle of light. What a gift that was.
- Sterling helped my husband and I work out some things. He would say something that one of us was thinking but was afraid to say. It sure helped us clear out a lot of things that were in the way of our relationship.
- Does anything surprise him?
- Since I started seeing Sterling, I have not been behind the 8-Ball playing catch-up.
- I tried to tell him a little white lie. Immediately, he said, “That is not true. I don’t believe you. If you want to move on, you must be truthful with yourself.” I told him the truth after that. LOL
- You know what? I had no idea what he even said to me. It was like sitting in the Twilight Zone. Then about 2 days later, it suddenly all made sense. I recommend to anyone going to see Sterling to remain patient and give it time. It is worth it.
- It was like talking to my best friend of many years.
- I like the conversational setting AND I had fun. I laughed so hard!
- Where did my pain go? I feel so good.
- I see a lot of psychics. This was not like anything that I have ever experienced – meaningful, fun & strange.
- I am not into all that freaky psychic stuff. Actually, I just saw Sterling because a friend of mine kept pushing me to go. But, I am glad I did. He told me stuff that I could understand, never treated me as being dumb or uninformed, and it was a blast. I will be going back.
- After a session, I cry my eyes out in the car before driving off. It is like the tears are a form of release. Then I drive home ready to tackle the world for a few more months until my next session.
- Personally, I just go for the picture. I frame them and put them around my house.
- Be sure to have an answer when he asks you what it is you want from him or why it is that you came for your session.
- I see Sterling for property assessments and development plans.
- It was like watching the breath of life being blown into my best friend.
- Sterling’s inter-dimensional surveying capacity fascinates me. I am really into this stuff and he never disappoints. One suggestion however, for this stuff, book the long session. You may experience a time warp.
- Now where else can I go to talk about aliens, my sex-life, my job, spiritual enlightenment, fantasies, paranormal stuff, gardening, my house design, choosing wallpaper and how to pray all in one place with one person?
- As a scribe, I’ve sat through many sessions with friends and every single session was completely different from each other – Really amazing and very surprising.
- Don’t wait to book a session – Book ASAP. His waiting list can seem like a lifetime long when you really want to see him.