Oracle Sterling Sinclair Psychic Auracature Art – Andreas Lubitz – Depression – Was he that Murderous and Suicidal? Germanwings A320 4U 9525, April 5, 2015
Oracle Sterling Sinclair
Psychic Auracature Art
Andreas Lubitz & Depression
Was he that Murderous and Suicidal?
Germanwings A320 4U 9525, April 5, 2015
Today, I took a moment to see what Andreas Lubitz afterlife is looking like.
The image may surprise you but it fits with all of my other images.
If Andreas Lubitz was a murderous suicidal human who intentionally killed all the people on that plane including himself, the Auracature would show him bathed in the fires of judgement or lost on a blackness – an absence of spiritworld – a land of destitute death.
Of all the cases sent my way over the years concerning murders and suicides, everyone of them were like of some sort within the first 3 weeks.
There seems to be little question among anyone but me if he was piloting or co-piloting the plane that day. I am still awaiting the proof. however, I will never get it. So I am willing to join the masses and assume that he was driving that plane and not someone else.
With that said, the audio black box allegedly illustrated breathing by him. No other behaviour than breathing. There is argument of whether or not it was heard of him pressing a button or something but what really is the guilt – the co-pilot was breathing in a steady motion without medical emergency or elevated heart rate. Sounds like a serial killer or military trained sniper or maybe even a rogue James Bond character. Lubitz guilt is based upon an alleged recording of him breathing. Nothing More.
People may say that he adjusted the speed and auto pilot but that was found on the blackbox after it somehow made its way back onto the mountain but with the recorder the second time. Whatever details come from that recorder device must be assumed to have been after the fact of the crash because the same black box was found on the 25th, days before with no recording device.
So to calculate a conviction and a world feast of hate upon blaming him as a villain, he is being painted as being a suicidal maniac who calculated a logical way to crash that plane that day without any training or diagrams, plans, suicide notes or any notice of his crew, including the pilot himself. Even before the day, it seems people who knew him, had no idea he was this murderous fuck up. So if he wasn’t a cold calculated killer, then he was “depressed.”
Here is an intriguing suicide article.
In the USA, 8.3 million people per year consider suicide and 0.2 million people ever attempt it without a well thought out plan. Out of that number only about 10% of women succeed and about 20% of men succeed. Yes, we hear that he researched suicide methods but I can almost guarantee you he did not search “airbus 320 loaded passenger plane assisted murder suicide how tos.” We have not been told that he researched that – just suicide methods.
Ok, so how does he go from suicide concerns in 2009 to spontaneously becoming a murderer seemingly out of the blue on March 24th.
Well, simply put, he doesn’t.
So if he did do it, how did he come to that?
There is a remotely possible way that he was brainwashed, triggered, or programmed without his knowledge. and the whole thing played out.
I say remote possibility, but I have not even once received a vision that this even happened.
Something else in the sky illustrates itself as happening that day.
I previously posted about this over the last week or so.
So is it my psychic opinion or oracle knowing that Andreas Lubitz intentionally killed himself and all those people on Germanwings 4U 9525?
It is NOT! Something else happened.
Will he be accused and his family hurt by the post mortem conviction?
If such a thing can happen, I say the likeliness is 89%. However, at this time, it seems like 100%.
This is a nightmare for all of the people’s families who had people die on that plane, including the family of Andreas Lubitz.
The visions show that the only way another possible verdict or serious open inquest can ever happen is if the public appetite changes. I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
These are some symptoms of someone about to commit suicide:
Some Suicide Warning Signs
“Have you ever heard someone say two or more of the following?
- Life isn’t worth living
- My family (or friends or girlfriend/boyfriend) would be better off without me
- Next time I’ll take enough pills to do the job right
- Take my prized collection or valuables — I don’t need this stuff anymore
- Don’t worry, I won’t be around to deal with that
- You’ll be sorry when I’m gone
- I won’t be in your way much longer
- I just can’t deal with everything — life’s too hard
- I won’t be a burden much longer
- Nobody understands me — nobody feels the way I do
- There’s nothing I can do to make it better
- I’d be better off dead
- I feel like there is no way out
- You’d be better off without me
Have you noticed them doing one or more of the following activities?
- Getting affairs in order (paying off debts, changing a will)
- Giving away articles of either personal or monetary value
- Signs of planning a suicide such as obtaining a weapon or writing a suicide note
Suicide is one of the most serious symptoms of someone who is suffering from severe depression. Common signs of depression include:
- Depressed or sad mood (e.g., feeling “blue” or “down in the dumps”)
- A change in the person’s sleeping patterns (e.g., sleeping too much or too little, or having difficulty sleeping the night through)
- A significant change in the person’s weight or appetite
- Speaking and/or moving with unusual speed or slowness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in usual activities (e.g., hobbies, outdoor activities, hanging around with friends)
- Withdrawal from family and friends
- Fatigue or loss of energy
- Diminished ability to think or concentrate, slowed thinking or indecisiveness
- Feelings of worthlessness, self-reproach, or guilt
- Thoughts of death, suicide, or wishes to be dead
For all the people involved and suffering from this nightmare, I pray that truth shall be found and that healing and grieving may take its natural course.
God Help them all.
God Help us all.