Psychic Sterling Sinclair – Please Break the Silence if You Have Been Assaulted – You are not alone. November 4, 2014
Psychic Sterling Sinclair
Please Break the Silence if You Have Been Assaulted
You are not alone.
November 4, 2014
- Half of all women in Canada have experienced at least one incident of physical or sexual violence since the age of 16.1
- 67% of all Canadians say they personally know at least one woman who has been sexually or physically assaulted.2
- On average, every six days a woman in Canada is killed by her intimate partner. In 2011, In 2011, from the 89 police reported spousal homicides, 76 of the victims (over 85%) were women.3
- On any given day in Canada, more than 3,300 women (along with their 3,000 children) are forced to sleep in an emergency shelter to escape domestic violence. Every night, about 200 women are turned away because the shelters are full. 4
- Each year, over 40,000 arrests result from domestic violence—that’s about 12% of all violent crime in Canada.5 Since only 22% of all incidents are reported to the police, the real number is much higher.”
Please share this image:
In Canadian Universities, Sexual Assault is quite hush.
“While the University of Windsor also has no sexual-assault policy, its Bystander Initiative, led by Senn, is one of the most respected examples of rape prevention on campuses in Canada.”
This is a Maclean’s Article from October 30, 2014
I send you my love, S